The Platform Advantage
We understand commercial buildings and the people who work in them. Small business owners have limited time to think about energy. Energy managers at large enterprises need to be able to design and present business cases for retrofits. From experts to people taking their first look at their consumption, our engagement model provides a feedback loop that links measuring data, communicating information to users, and enabling action. Using interval data from a range of sources, including utility meter databases, the Pulse™ Platform makes it easy to explore, use, and learn.
Advantages of a single platform for utility customers
- Leads customers through a process of building their understanding of energy and technical expertise to the level they want to reach.
- Provides a straight forward way for advanced customers to move to more sophisticated tools while still leveraging the powerful Pulse Analytics package in simpler views.
- Empowers customers to start identifying savings opportunities right away, independent of their level of energy expertise.
Advantages of a single platform for utilities
- Reduces maintenance and support costs compared to an arrangement of multiple products and services.
- Covers the range of energy management needs for the entire commercial and institutional customer base, from small business owners to the largest commercial and academic portfolios.
- Facilitates a view into customer preferences and allows easy migration and account configuration.