Pulse™ Energy Manager
Pulse Energy Manager is an advanced energy information system, developed for energy intensive large commercial and portfolio customers.
The Software as a Service model allows the user to manage energy performance from anywhere at any time. Tools and views empower energy managers and other key stakeholders across a building portfolio.
Developed in Partnership
The Pulse Energy Manager is built from a suite of powerful algorithms created in partnership with the Universities of British Columbia, Stanford and Cambridge. These analytics give energy managers the capability to benchmark building performance, prioritize resource deployment, detect anomalies and configure management reports.
Data is good. Information is great. Pulse’s Portfolio Overview is the scorecard for your building.
See key performance indicators tailored to your organizational needs by:
- Viewing the energy productivity of your buildings, and their responding financial impacts
- Forecasting cost and consumption trends
- Benchmarking your buildings against the CBECS database for instant reference points
- Performance ranking your portfolio’s buildings against one another
- Identifying costly anomalies and periods of peak demand
- Customizing your portfolio based on resource, geography and rating criteria
Maximize operational efficiency with the Pulse Management Tab, the most powerful tool in an energy manager’s repertoire.
Switch to a proactive approach to energy operations by:
- Setting target ranges for consumption and demand
- Automating alerts about performance and energy anomalies
- Analyzing real-time and historical load profiles
- Tracking energy conservation targets
- Measuring and verifying persistent savings
Energy managers are responsible for distilling pertinent information from raw energy data. Processing and communicating this information effectively has become a time consuming task. The Pulse Energy Manager allows operators to quickly and easily create energy performance reports that clearly communicate the most pertinent energy information to key stakeholders. Benefits include:
- Reduced administrative effort
- Automated delivery of energy reporting to key stakeholders
- Graphical display of energy performance
- Detailed explanation of cost and energy savings